All of our Massage Therapists are fully trained, certified, licensed, and registered to work in Manitoba. They have gone through a rigorous screening process including a clear criminal record check, and vulnerable persons check with the RCMP, Winnipeg Police Department and their city/province/state/country of origin. In addition, all of our Massage Therapists have been working for a minimum of 3 years within Manitoba.
Our Therapists are fully trained to provide necessary physical assessments relating to massage therapy as well as the current physical needs of our clients.
It is the express mission of our therapists to make our clients feel safe and comfortable during their massage. Our therapists are highly experienced in making accommodations to make our clients as comfortable as possible.
Cleaning and Sanitization
Due to COVID-19, our therapists have increased their cleaning and sanitation protocols to minimize the potential risk of exposure and transmission to our clients. Our therapists will be:
- Sanitizing all bags and equipment with a Health Canada approved disinfectant
- Wearing Kn95 masks, goggles and new aprons before entering your home
- Sanitizing their hands prior to entering your home
- Using their own soap and towels to wash and dry their hands
- Have separate bags for used linens
- Washing all linens with bleach, high heat, and detergent
If you have any questions or concerns regarding COVID-19 and your massage, send us a message. We are here to alleviate your concerns and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.